We are committed to providing opportunities for youngsters wherever we can, and with that in mind we have joined the UK Governments Kickstart project to help get 16-24 year olds who are struggling to find employment back in to the workforce.
As part of the scheme, we have created a new role of Office Assistant.
This is a very exciting position and a great opportunity for a suitable individual to join a growing Software Development company based in Carlisle, Cumbria. This will be quite a wide varying role, including but not limited to the following:
- Answer phones and redirect enquiries to the appropriate person,
- Meeting and greeting customers,
- setting up meetings and dealing with enquiries,
- Design and maintain filing / storage systems,
- Review and approve timesheets,
- Edit/Review Documents and Assist other members of staff where possible in their day-to-day duties
There is also considerable scope to assist in other areas of the business, such as web design & development. This is a great opportunity for someone who has been considering a career in web design or software development to gain some vital first hand experience in the industry.
If you would like to learn more, please get in touch with ourselves or the local job centre.
NOTE: As this is a kickstart funded position, you must meet the qualifications to apply. This position is only open to those aged 16-24 and claiming Universal Credit. Applications must be submitted through the Job Centre – you can find the job description here: